ANDERSON CITY LIMITS will showcase student ensembles from Anderson as well as instrument ‘choirs’ of Anderson and Murchison students combined. This is a ‘fun(d)-raiser’ for the bands and a way for you to enjoy a night out with great music.
WHEN: Tuesday, April 25, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. Event time is 6-7:30 roughly. The student’s obligation is for their warm up (30 minutes before) and their performance time.
WHERE: In the Courtyard and Cafeteria of Anderson High School
WHO: All Anderson and Murchison band students, family and community members
WHAT TO EXPECT: In addition to great music, fun, food, and fellowship, here is the information you need to know.
- Anderson students wear jeans and TANGO T-shirt
- Murchison students 8th graders should wear their TANGO shirts and jeans. 6th & 7th graders should wear your jeans and your MMS band t-shirt.
- Arrive at 5:30, Perform at 6:00
- Tubas and Double Reeds (perform in cafeteria)
- Clarinets and Saxophones (perform in courtyard)
- Arrive at 6:00, Perform at 6:30
- Trumpets and Horns (perform in cafeteria)
- Trombones and Euphoniums (perform in courtyard)
- Arrive at 6:30, Perform at 7:00
- Percussion (perform in the cafeteria) this is wrong
- Flutes (perform in the courtyard)
- Winter Guard (perform in the small gym)
Dinner is provided by the Anderson food truck ‘Nacho Average Food Truck’ and if you haven’t tried it – you are going to be amazed. Thanks for pre-purchasing tickets – we expect to feed 300 folks – so get your orders in!
You will get a tcket at the door for access to food truck. FOOD WILL BE SERVED 5:30 TO 7:30 ONLY.
You may eat at any time, but you are encouraged to ‘cash in’ your dinner ticket immediately after your child’s performance or if your child performs later then one hour before performance time.
Volunteer! Can you help out with event set-up and/or clean-up?
- Sign up for a volunteer spot – we need and appreciate your help to make this a great event!
We have been collecting some amazing raffle items. Haven’t purchased yours yet? Raffle tickets will be on sale for $5 during the event at the entrance to the courtyard (near the band hall, and adjacent to the cafeteria). You don’t have to be present to win. Don’t miss out!