Brag Buttons came in this morning – Thank you to Mrs. Pothoff for making them! Each family gets 2 brag buttons per child compliments of the Band Boosters. We passed them out today so that parents could wear them to the Taco Shack Bowl. STUDENTS – if you did not get them during your band class please stop by the band hall before you leave today! Guard will get theirs in a few weeks when their formal pictures are taken in the custom uniform.
Guard received their packing list today in class – your child should have a copy.
PEP RALLY TOMORROW! You need to wear your Connect-us band shirt to rehearsal and we will then be in it for the pep rally. Wear shorts for bottoms. We will go directly from rehearsal to the pep rally.
Reminder of what BAND Bring to school tomorrow MORNING:
- EAT BREAKFAST (or bring it to eat later….don’t skip it)
- White shoes
- White no-show socks
- Tan shorts (cleaned and wrinkle free)
- Brown Belt
- Blue AT Polo
- Blue water jug (part of your inspection)
- Stand tunes in flip folder
- Snacks if you want them for the bus ride in addition to your meal
- Dinner if you did not order/buy band meals
- Hair ties and hair ‘stuff’ for ladies to tie back hair in a clean bun or ponytail/braid
GUARD you will have a seperate email and you received